Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Monther*

*That's what I'm gonna call the space between this and my last posting.

In that amount of time I have become gainfully employed, gone on several hikes (breaking in my new kicks), made a tutu for the bestie's little girl (pics forthcoming), been on a wonderful out-of-state antiquing adventure, and spent time with people whose company I greatly enjoy.

I found two lovely books on said antiquing adventure which I am very excited about! One is the Better Homes and Gardens Treasury of Needle Crafts (1982) and Butterick's Needlework Classics (1976.) I can't wait to dive into the wealth of knowledge contained in these pages!







Quite a successful monther if you ask me...


(Other possible uses of the term monther: "Dude, I could really use a monther right now to clear my head," "It took her like a monther to tell me that story," or "Gimme a monther and I'll get back to you on that..." the possibilities are endless!)

No comments:

Post a Comment